Wednesday, November 12, 2008

We went, We saw, We conquered!












So, we went to Disney World and Universal/Islands during our fall break. We had a really good time. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be (you know, taking a 7 yr-, 3 yr-. and 10 mo old). We had a lot of help because we went with my parents and my brother/sis-in-law and nephew. For us it is the best time to go. Magic Kingdom has the "Mickey's Not So Scary" Halloween party where the kids get to go trick or treating in the park at night in full costume. They even have a special parade. Magic Kingdom breaks out the Good candy, too. None of that dollar tree stuff made in China thats been recalled!!! Maggie slept thru the whole thing.....such a good baby!! The kid adults like to go the the Universal/Islands Haunted Halloween, too. We really had a great time! Here are some pictures. I did notice that I didn't have very many pictures with this trip.......maybe having a 7, 3, and 10mo old had something to do with it?????





1 comment:

Just the 2 of us said...

Your children are growing up too fast and are just too darn adorable!!! It looks like Turner, Rhys and Maggie had a great time at Disney. I think the photo w/ Cinderella is priceless. Rhys is holding her hand and looks like he wants to announce to the world "HEY LOOK WHO'S ON MY ARM" =) Maggie is looking down at Cinderella and it seems like she's about to tell Cinderella who really is the princess in Turner and Rhys' life =) I hope all is well with you all I'll hopefully see you all soon and tell everyone I miss them and love them.