Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Whoa, Nellie!!

Ever want to know what country folk give their babies to play with? Well, I just wasn't going to buy Maggie a baby "walker". She just needed to slow down and smell the roses. I guess I thought my little boycott would slow her down. I think it is a pretty reasonable request from a mother of three.....well, Nellie didn't think so. I apologize to all of my PT friends, anyone who can appreciate nice floors, and those with sensitive ears! What your are about to witness is....pitiful!



P.S. I bought her the cutest baby stroller walker you have ever seen last night!! I love havin' a girl!! (love my boys, too!)

1 comment:

Just the 2 of us said...

"What that Naggie doin?" says Madison. I told her we are going to see Maggie, Rhys and Turner in a week so. "We-meaning me" made links; and one day after another we take one down so she can see how much closer we are to going. She is sooooooo excited to have people close to her own age to play with.