Monday, September 15, 2008

Enough Already!!


I know you all are sick to death about seeing Maggie!! Yes, I have other children....and I love them too! I promise this is the last milestone I will publish for a long time. I do have a milestone of the boys too!! They are actually playing nice together. What they are playing, I do not know....some sort of Spiderman (the "misunderstood" spiderman) on a motorcycle and Spiderman mutated with Batman kind of thing....but who cares....they are not fighting. Woohoo!!





1 comment:

Stephanie Anderson said...

First of all, the picture of the boys cracked me up! That was some imaginative play! And, I told you those girls are go getters when it comes to doing things for themselves. Just wait until she tries to rip off her pants in a mad fit because YOU put them on her and didn't let her do it herself!(yes, happens regularly) BTW, I did get your comment and you knew just who I was thinking of when I talked about good friends I have made in the workplace ;) We love you guys, too!

Stephanie